Antelope Valley School District

Transcripts and Diplomas

Current Students have two options to order transcripts depending on the need:

Transcripts for Colleges and Universities must be ordered through Family Connection at Naviance. All Knight High School students now have access to Naviance. Log in using your PowerSchool log-in credentials. Check it out by logging into Naviance here: Take Me To My Family Connection Account at Naviance

Transcripts for personal use or for a scholarship must be ordered through Parchment. Click here to enter the Parchment Website

Current Seniors Failure to send final transcripts at the end of the year can cause your college acceptance offer to be rescinded. Remember to order your FINAL TRANSCRIPT.

Former students will need to use Parchment for all transcript requests. Click here to enter the Parchment Website


Fill out the request form, include a copy of picture ID, place request form and money order for $35.00 in the mail to the address listed below:

Knight High School

37423 70th St. East

Palmdale, Ca 93552

Attn: Records